Homeschool ALUMNI

Events Forums Members Blogs Job Network Business Directory    

E-Mail:   Pass:   Remember   
Forum Index -> Library -> Music page(s) 1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

What Song Are You Listening To?     Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greta Luisa
32, Wisconsin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 09 3:06 pm Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

I really thought there was already a thread like this but I searched for it and I couldn't find it so I thought I'd create another one Smile

So, what song are you currently listening to?

I'm listening to "Taylor" by Jack Johnson.

bmoeller
42, NW IL

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 09 7:50 pm Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

JTown
30, little Springdale WA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 09 8:51 pm Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

listening to OWL CITY....and its awesome Smile

Greta Luisa
32, Wisconsin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 09 9:50 am Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

"City of Black and White" by Mat Kearney- seriously, I love this guy- great singer. Amazingly talented Smile

Jo the Merry
42, SE TN

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 09 11:10 am Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

I thought the "what cd/mp3/album are you listening to" covered this? If I was wrong, then I've been posting individual songs in the wrong place! Razz I very rarely listen to a whole album.

Right now I'm listening to blessed silence! Smile

Gregolas Maximus 4GC
44, central Illinois

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 09 12:09 pm Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

Jo wrote:
I thought the "what cd/mp3/album are you listening to" covered this? If I was wrong, then I've been posting individual songs in the wrong place! Razz I very rarely listen to a whole album.

It's been used for both. No biggie. This can become the song thread, and the other, the album thread.

Jo the Merry
42, SE TN

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 09 12:19 pm Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

Gregolas WNU wrote:
Jo wrote:

It's been used for both. No biggie. This can become the song thread, and the other, the album thread.

Works for me!

Due to bmoeller's posting, I've been listening to Revelation Song for the past hour. I just can't get tired of that song!

Robert Szalapski
34, Lyons, CO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 09 3:21 pm Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

Gregolas WNU wrote:
Jo wrote:

I thought this thread was for if you were listening to live music, or an LP, or some other format not mentioned in the other thread. Razz

Gregolas Maximus 4GC
44, central Illinois

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 09 5:05 pm Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

a RoberTux wrote:
Gregolas WNU wrote:
Jo wrote:

I thought this thread was for if you were listening to live music, or an LP, or some other format not mentioned in the other thread. Razz

Well, the other is "What CD/mp3/LP are you listening to?", so that leaves us with:
cassette
8-track
radio
live
Razz

Jo the Merry
42, SE TN

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 09 7:57 pm Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

Gregolas WNU wrote:
a RoberTux wrote:
Gregolas WNU wrote:
Jo wrote:

Well, the other is "What CD/mp3/LP are you listening to?", so that leaves us with:
cassette
8-track
radio
live
Razz

Hmmm... I have an idea! We could combine topics and call it "What music are you currently listening to?"

Am I brilliant or what? (Don't answer that! lol)

Last edited by Jo the Merry on Wed Jul 08, 09 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robert Szalapski
34, Lyons, CO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 09 8:09 pm Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

Gregolas WNU wrote:
a RoberTux wrote:
Gregolas WNU wrote:
Jo wrote:

cassette
8-track
radio
live
Razz

ogg, youtube AMV...

Lock
37, Ft. Lewis, WA

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 09 8:32 am Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

JTown wrote:
listening to OWL CITY....and its awesome Smile

I saw them in concert with Relient K in Seattle a couple of months back. Not really my kind of music, but the kids from the youth group all adored them.

Gregolas Maximus 4GC
44, central Illinois

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 09 12:11 pm Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

Focused -"Strain"

Jo the Merry
42, SE TN

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 09 1:59 pm Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

We Own the Sky - M83

A new discovery I'm digging. Smile

Mr.X (Heath Harper)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 09 5:45 am Reply with quote Report this to the Response Team

a RoberTux wrote:
Gregolas WNU wrote:
cassette
8-track
radio
live
Razz

ogg, youtube AMV...

FLAC
.WAV
.AAC
.WMA